We deliver keynote speeches and presentations covering personal resilience, performance and wellbeing themes and ideas. They are in an engaging, stimulating and practical format.
One of our most popular is The Elite Business Athlete. In this session, we outline six lessons from elite sporting champions to boost performance and wellbeing of employees.
We show practical applications of this approach and the key factors that have a positive impact on performance, health and happiness. Case studies include:
- Olympic and World Champion Jessica Ennis-Hill.
- Coaching guru Sir Clive Woodward.
- Rugby record breaker Jonny Wilkinson.
- World No.1 tennis star Novak Djokovic.
- The New Zealand All Blacks, back-to-back Rugby World Cup winners.
You can find out more about the content of this keynote by downloading our free Elite Business Athlete ebook here.