Feedback from parents who experienced Tougher Minds programmes:
“The concepts, the processes and the techniques were very practical for my wife and I. It was applied knowledge with real things that actually made a difference.”
“I came to do the programme to support my son with his studies but also felt there was potential benefit to use these skills in a personal and work context.”
Tougher Minds Resilience programmes deliver a range of benefits for families.
They equip parents with simple and practical skills to support to their children, in their studies and in their lives outside the classroom. Tougher Minds also helps parents improve their own performance and wellbeing in life and work.
The programmes create a virtuous cycle of improved performance and positive behaviour change including:
- Improvements in parent and child relationships.
- Growth mindsets – enhanced motivation.
- Increased academic achievement.
Tougher Minds programmes offer benefits to parents with children of various ages and at key stages of their education.
- Entrance and 11 plus exams.
- Prep-to-senior school transitions.
- Preparing for GCSE exam success.
- Maximise A level performance.
- Preparing for university interviews and entrance exams – including to Oxbridge and competitive areas such as medicine and law.
Our programmes have a proven impact and are suitable for any family.
If you feel Tougher Minds can help you and your family, or if you would like to know more about our High performance parenting programmes, please contact us.
You can email us directly on: email@example.com