Tougher Minds consultants can work with families either face-to-face at their homes or via remote methods, like Skype, to help all use simple and practical Resilience boosting skills.
One-to-one programmes can support families with the following areas:
- Entrance and 11 plus exams.
- Prep-to-senior school transitions.
- Preparing for GCSE exam success.
- Maximise A level performance.
- Preparing for university interviews and entrance exams – including to Oxbridge and competitive areas such as medicine and law.
This video shows how Tougher Minds helped this young woman, who received one-to-one coaching, to succeed in school and begin studying medicine: