Simple & practical skills to help pupils, teachers and parents boost resilience both in school and at home. Typically we deliver to three whole year groups in one day, and then run a session for parents, in the evening.
“Tougher Minds empowers children to take charge of their own lives.” – Headteacher
“It breeds a culture where children want to think about their methods of learning and how they’re going to engage with their teachers and the subject matter and being ready and warmed up to learn.” – Parent of Year 8 pupils
“Without Tougher Minds, I don’t think I would have achieved the grades I did. I went from Bs and Cs in mocks to six A stars.” – Year 12 pupil
We have six core bite-size resilience sessions:
- Beat your A.P.E. Brain and use Willpower to build new habits – improve health, happiness & performance.
- Boost Brain Power – learn more, reduce stress and get more done every day.
- Improve Motivation – fire up your inner drive to feel & perform better.
- Focus Concentration – beat distractions, reduce procrastination and be more effective.
- Supercharge Learning – learn more with less effort & make exams easier.
- Control Confidence – beat your A.P.E. Brain, to reduce stress and take control.