As featured in:
Improve work-life balance; Supercharge Motivation; Discover their ‘Destructive Habits’ and their ‘Super Habits’; Reduce Stress; Improve Confidence; Boost Focus and Productivity ; Become Outstanding Leaders; Build high-performance cultures and outstanding teams
A range of our clients:
How can it help you to be your best?
Developing Resilience People, Outstanding Leaders and World-Class Teams…
…using Secrets from the New Science of Resilience and Leadership
- Traditional approaches to being your best are outdated and ineffective, because they are NOT based on how our brains actually work!
Habit Mechanic training is different…
- Uniquely, our proprietary Habit Mechanic training uses insights from cutting-edge neuroscience, behavioural science and world champions to help individuals, leaders and teams thrive in the challenging modern world.
Our award-winning programs develop Resilient people (Habit Mechanics), outstanding Leaders (Chief Habit Mechanics) and World-Class Teams.
Habit Mechanic training feedback…
Becoming a Habit Mechanic is life changing
Phil Holmes (business owner & former pro rugby player).
John Readman (Modo 25 Founder & CEO).
Abi Liddle (Chief Operations Officer).
Jonny Hewlett (Lead Officer, Global venture capital company).
Results for individuals?
- Improve work-life balance
- Boost focus and productivity (ideal for hybrid work)
- Understand yourself by developing your ‘Habit Mechanic intelligence’
- Discover your ‘Destructive Habits’ and your ‘Super Habits’
- Supercharge motivation
- Reduce stress
- Stop beating yourself up
- Improve your sleep, diet, exercise, brain health, and performance
- Build robust confidence
- Perform under pressure
- Become a Habit Mechanic
Results for leaders (and their teams)?
- Develop your ‘Chief Habit Mechanic intelligence’
- Become a Role Model, Action Communicator, Cultural Architect, SWAP Coach
- Develop teams that are full of ‘Habit Mechanics’ and ‘Team Power Leaders’
- Build high-performance cultures
- Build outstanding teams
- Become a world-class leader
- Become a Chief Habit Mechanic
I’m Dr. Jon Finn. I’ve worked in performance psychology within elite sport and for some of the biggest businesses in the world for over 20 years. It’s taught me that traditional approaches to being your best are ineffective! Here I explain why the only solution to developing Resilience, outstanding Leadership and creating World-Class Teams is becoming a ‘Habit Mechanic’. I’ll guide you to fulfil your potential by sharing practical skills and insights from world champions and cutting-edge science.
In these short videos I will quickly show you how your brain works and how to begin building better health, happiness, performance & leadership habits. To do this I will use insights from cutting-edge science & our award-winning training & coaching.
These science-based insights will give you a solid understanding of how to begin developing Mental Resilience and start becoming a Habit Mechanic.
Start by watching the first video (Part 1)…
Part 1 – Welcome! Learn how your brain works.
Part 2 – The Lighthouse Brain.
Part 3 – Learn more about your A.P.E. Brain® & H.U.E.®.
Part 4 – Stop thinking!
Part 5 – Most thoughts are automatic.
Part 6 – Humans are designed to learn.
Part 7 – How being Resilient helps us to build better habits?
Part 8 – Using Behavioural Science to supercharge habit building.
Our simple, practical and award-winning products, programmes and services empower individuals, teams and businesses to fulfil their potential. We use the latest insights from neuroscience, behavioural science and psychology to create and deliver BESPOKE resilience, performance, leadership development and change programmes.
- Improved performance
- Greater well-being
- Enhanced resilience
- Increased productivity
- Increase employee engagement
- Improved Leadership development
- Successful organisational change