Do you want to feel better and perform better every day?
Learning how to change your brain is the key, but the only way to truly do this is to become a ‘Habit Mechanic’ – it will change your life!
- Traditional approaches to being your best are outdated and ineffective, because they are not based on how our brains actually work!
Habit Mechanic training is different…
- Uniquely, our proprietary Habit Mechanic training uses insights from cutting-edge neuroscience, behavioural science and world champions to help individuals, leaders and teams thrive in the challenging modern world.
Our award-winning programs develop Resilient people, outstanding Leaders and World-Class Teams.
Becoming a Habit Mechanic is life changing
Phil Holmes (business owner & former pro rugby player).
John Readman (Modo 25 Founder & CEO).
Abi Liddle (Chief Operations Officer).
Jonny Hewlett (Lead Officer, Global venture capital company).
A range of our clients:
As featured in:
I’m Dr. Jon Finn. I’ve worked in performance psychology within elite sport and for some of the biggest businesses in the world for over 20 years. It’s taught me that traditional approaches to being your best are ineffective! Here I explain why the only solution to developing Resilience, outstanding Leadership and creating World-Class Teams is becoming a ‘Habit Mechanic’. I’ll guide you to fulfil your potential by sharing practical skills and insights from world champions and cutting-edge science.
Our simple, practical and award-winning products, programmes and services empower individuals, teams and businesses to fulfil their potential. We use the latest insights from neuroscience, behavioural science and psychology to create and deliver BESPOKE resilience, performance, leadership development and change programmes.
- Improved performance
- Greater well-being
- Enhanced resilience
- Increased productivity
- Increase employee engagement
- Improved Leadership development
- Successful organisational change