Become a ‘Habit Mechanic’ or ‘Chief Habit Mechanic’…
Fine-Tune Your Brain and Supercharge How You Live, Work, and Lead
- Traditional approaches to being your best are outdated and ineffective, because they are NOT based on how our brains actually work!
Habit Mechanic training is different…
- Uniquely, our proprietary Habit Mechanic training uses insights from cutting-edge neuroscience, behavioural science and world champions to help individuals, leaders and teams thrive in the challenging modern world.
Our award-winning programs develop Resilient people, outstanding Leaders and World-Class Teams.
Watch this workshop to learn more…
Becoming a Habit Mechanic is life changing
A range of our clients:
Phil Holmes (business owner & former pro rugby player).
John Readman (Modo 25 Founder & CEO).
Abi Liddle (Chief Operations Officer).
Jonny Hewlett (Lead Officer, Global venture capital company).
– Improve work-life balance
– Understand yourself by developing your ‘Habit Mechanic intelligence’
– Discover your ‘Destructive Habits’ and your ‘Super Habits’
– Supercharge motivation
– Reduce stress
– Stop beating yourself up
– Improve your sleep, diet, exercise, brain health, and performance
– Build robust confidence
– Perform under pressure
– Boost focus and productivity (ideal for hybrid work)
– Become a world-class leader
– Build high-performance cultures and outstanding teams
As featured in:
I’m Dr. Jon Finn. I’ve worked in performance psychology within elite sport and for some of the biggest businesses in the world for over 20 years. It’s taught me that traditional approaches to being your best are ineffective! Here I explain why the only solution to developing Resilience, outstanding Leadership and creating World-Class Teams is becoming a ‘Habit Mechanic’. I’ll guide you to fulfil your potential by sharing practical skills and insights from world champions and cutting-edge science.
In these short videos I will quickly show you how your brain works and how to begin building better health, happiness, performance & leadership habits. To do this I will use insights from cutting-edge science & our award-winning training & coaching.
These science-based insights will give you a solid understanding of how to begin developing Mental Resilience and start becoming a Habit Mechanic.
Start by watching the first video (Part 1)…
Part 1 – Welcome! Learn how your brain works.
Part 2 – The Lighthouse Brain.
Part 3 – Learn more about your A.P.E. Brain® & H.U.E.®.
Part 4 – Stop thinking!
Part 5 – Most thoughts are automatic.
Part 6 – Humans are designed to learn.
Part 7 – How being Resilient helps us to build better habits?
Part 8 – Using Behavioural Science to supercharge habit building.
Our simple, practical and award-winning products, programmes and services empower individuals, teams and businesses to fulfil their potential. We use the latest insights from neuroscience, behavioural science and psychology to create and deliver BESPOKE resilience, performance, leadership development and change programmes.
- Improved performance
- Greater well-being
- Enhanced resilience
- Increased productivity
- Increase employee engagement
- Improved Leadership development
- Successful organisational change