Learn how to help yourself and your people succeed and thrive when working from home
Watch the full webinar here. Save £10 (reduced from
£15 to £5 for a limited time only).
Working from Home programme: 10 rules for well-being, productivity and success
DISCOUNT FOR VOLUME | BESPOKE ‘WORKING FROM HOME’ WEBINARS & COACHING AVAILABLE
For businesses and organisations who want to help their people maximise well-being and personal performance when working from home.
For everyone who wants to feel well and be effective in a home working context.
Do you feel any of the following when working from home?
– DIFFICULTY BALANCING WORK AND LIFE
– UNDER PRESSURE
This programme will teach you how to build better habits for working from home successfully.
You will learn how to:
– Understand yourself and others better
– Increase resilience
– Reduce stress
– Feel better
– Increase motivation
– Be more productive
– Save hours each day
“This is NOT the Art of working from home successfully, it is the science.”
Dr. Jon Finn – Tougher Minds Founder
The programme includes inspiring success stories and insights into the world’s top performers:
Monitor and improve your daily habits – learn from tennis star Novak Djokovic.
Understand the power of goal setting using examples including author J.K. Rowling, golfer Rory McIlroy, and inventor Elon Musk.
Improve productivity and minimise distractions by learning from All Black rugby legend Richie McCaw.
Sharpen your focus and concentration for important tasks – use the example of Serena Williams (another tennis great).
Learn how to recharge your brain for daily challenges – the mental approach of England rugby star Jonny Wilkinson can teach us how.
Reduce stress and build confidence for tomorrow – Jessica Ennis-Hill’s Olympic success story can help us.
Dr. Jon Finn will teach you uniquely powerful simple and practical skills for successfully working from home. These are based on the best neuroscience, behavioural science, psychology and the award-winning Tougher Minds’ programmes, which help tens of thousands of people.
Tougher Minds founder Dr. Jon Finn has created these unique insights with his colleagues using their own proprietary research and applied programmes. These are used by major businesses and organisations in the U.K., Europe and the U.S.
You will learn how to help yourself and others (colleagues, family members, children) to be more efficient, effective, healthier and happier when working from home.
The programme will give you 10 easy-to-implement rules:
1. ‘Use behavioural science to help you succeed’ – how you can use insights from behavioural science to do more things every day that help you to succeed.
2. ‘Big Goals boost Motivation’ – why Big Goals help to boost our Motivation, and how we can best create some of our own.
3. ‘Self-watch your habits (helpful v unhelpful)’ – how to Intelligently Self-Watch your daily habits, so that you can build more helpful habits for working from home (and recognise unhelpful habits).
4. ‘Work hard on your sleep’– the vital importance of sleep and how you can improve it.
5. ‘Get smarter by exercising’ – why exercising makes you smarter and how you can build better habits in this area.
6. ‘Fuel your brain for happiness and success’ – which types of food enhance your energy levels and brain power.
7. ‘Create a Will Power Story’ – how you can create daily Will Power Stories to get more done every day.
8. ‘Save time by planning to refocus’ – how concentration works, and how to teach yourself to focus and get more work done.
9. ‘Tame your brain and recharge’ – the importance of recharging your brain, and how you can do it at regular intervals throughout the day.
10. ‘Write, re-frame, relax’ – how to reduce stress, build confidence and finish the day well so that you can let your brain recharge, ready for the next day.
1) ‘A.P.E. Brain® and H.A.C. Brain’ – Animation
Start by watching the short animation about your A.P.E. Brain®. This explains the core reasons why being your best when working from home can be challenging.
2) ‘Well-being & Performance Habits – the root cause of happiness and success in work and life’
In this Audio Masterclass, Dr. Jon Finn discusses the science of happiness and fulfilling your potential in life and work.
It covers the following areas:
– Why the human brain is not designed to thrive in the modern world.
– How to analyse your helpful and unhelpful habits.
– How to help yourself and others begin building more helpful habits for success in our challenging world.
3) ‘Working from home: 10 rules for well-being, productivity and success’
In this Audio Masterclass, Dr. Jon Finn builds on the ‘Well-being & Performance Habits’ Masterclass by explaining the simple and practical skills that allow you to implement 10 rules to perform to your potential and be more effective when working from home.
4) The Me Power® Planner (WORTH £19)
You will also receive the Me Power® Planner, a daily well-being and performance planning and reflection tool. It makes it easy to be healthy, happy and at your best every day, every week and every month.
It shows you how to:
i) Create a F.A.M.® Story to boost your motivation and personal drive by planning and connecting your long, medium and short-term goals.
ii) Do an in-depth analysis of your A.P.E. Brain using the ‘The A.P.E. Brain Reflection’ self-analysis tool.
iii) Identify your unhelpful habits and which helpful habits you can build by using the ‘It Would Be Helpful If…’ self-analysis tool.
iv) Build new helpful habits using these powerful planning tools: ‘Habit Building Plan’ and ‘How the A.P.E. Brain Hinders Change’.
v) Improve your sleep, diet and exercise habits every day using simple and practical steps.
vi) Plan your month and week.
vii) Plan each day using the ‘Will Power Story’ tool.
viii) Finish each day well by completing these reflection exercises: ‘How well did I do my best…’ and ‘3:1’.
ix) Finish each week and month well by completing a structured reflection exercise.
5) The Me Power® Planner Weekly Wall Chart
Stick this in a prominent position and make it easier to monitor your goals and build better habits.
6) A Guide to understanding and managing your ideal Activation® Levels
Learn how to relax, focus and optimise every 24-hour period.
7) The Optimal Activation® Review
An Activation reflection and planning tool to help you optimise your Activation® levels throughout the course of the day.
8) Will Power Booster and Strengths Guide
Daily tactics to help you control your environment and your mind, to build better habits every day.
9) My Daily A.P.E. Brain® Management Plan – Habit building tool
An alternative daily planning and reflection tool. There is more than one way to successfully plan your day. You need to do some personal research to learn which methods work best for you.
10) ‘Working from home: 10 rules for well-being, productivity and success’ – in-depth webinar
A re-cap of the 10 rules and some of the core ideas covered in the ‘Working from home: 10 rules for well-being, productivity and success’ Audio Masterclass.
11) ‘How to be your best: An introductory guide’ – ebook
More insight from the awarding-winning Tougher Minds programme about how your brain works, the importance of habits and what it takes to be at your best in the challenging VUCA world.
Click on this link to see a range of case studies showing how our simple and practical award-winning training has made it easier for individuals, leaders, teams and organisations to fulfil their potential.