Our cutting-edge, high-impact, entertaining keynotes will help your people to build better habits. They provide simple and practical insights that your people can put into action to make it easier for them to succeed and thrive. Our keynotes are always bespoke for your organisation.
Our keynotes can help your people, teams and leaders build better habits for: Well-being, Resilience, Sleep, Diet and Exercise, Stress Management, Confidence, Motivation, Performance Under Pressure, Creativity, Innovation, Productivity, Leadership, Team Success, Change Management.
Scroll down to find out more, and contact us so that we can create the perfect keynote for your people.
“At our last meeting Dr. Jon delivered 2 x 2hr sessions of cutting edge and highly relevant material in what honestly felt like 30 minutes. The magic of Dr. Jon’s material is that it is simple and instantly applicable in both business and personal settings. You will not be disappointed if you decide to work with Dr. Jon.”
Michael Scully, Co-Founder at Britevox – Direct Marketing Specialists
Tougher Minds Keynotes. We will always work with you to create a bespoke Keynote for your people.
1. Understand why the A.P.E. Brain can make 21st century life difficult.
2. Show why making small daily adjustments is essential for your well-being and happiness.
3. Show simple and practical skills to help you succeed in all areas of your life.
1. Understand your brain and the science behind resilience.
2. Show simple and practical skills you can use to be resilient.
3. How to create a personalised Resilience plan.
1. Understand why sleep, diet and exercise are important for a healthy brain, well-being, happiness and performance.
2. Learn how to improve all three areas using our highly-effective S.W.A.P.® Cycle.
3. How to create a personalised plan to improve your sleep, diet or exercise.
1. Understand what happens in your brain when you become stressed.
2. Show simple and practical skills you can use to reverse the stress response.
3. How to create a personalised stress reduction plan.
1. Show why it is natural to procrastinate.
2. Show simple and practical skills you can use to improve productivity.
3. How to create a personalised productivity plan.
1. Show what great leaders do.
2. Introduce the five step Team Power model.
3. Create a Team Power improvement plan with your group.
Download our BUSINESS BROCHURE to learn how brains work, and how we can help your people, teams and organisation succeed and thrive.
- Improved performance
- Greater well-being
- Enhanced resilience
- Increased productivity
- Increase employee engagement
- Improved Transformational Leadership development
- Successful organisational change