Our Team Power® programmes make it easier for your teams to succeed and achieve organisational goals.
Our science-based model shows the five steps that all teams must take, to fulfil their potential:
1. Me Power® Conditioning – empower everyone to be at their best.
2. Community Base Camp – create big goals, a strategy and decide your priorities.
3. Group Climbing Support – create daily habits that make achieving your collective goals easier.
4. Campfire Discussion – coaching people and helping them to grow, improve and deliver results.
5. Group Climbing Review – planning to collectively step-back, reflect and adjust priorities accordingly – helping the team achieve their goals.
Your teams will learn how to practically implement each of these steps.
Our Team Power® programmes are always bespoke. Typically they consist of five core group sessions, one-to-one coaching and habit building tools. Courses typically run over consecutive weeks to help people to secure new habits. Scroll down to find out more, or contact us now for your FREE CONSULTATION.
“During times of business challenge and economic stretch, Jon worked closely with our businesses to understand how he and his team could apply some simple but highly effective learning interventions to allow our people to challenge their way of life. The Tougher Minds sessions that we ran for our Financial Services division were gratefully received by all with visible outputs as soon as colleagues left the room. I would highly recommend Dr. Jon Finn and his team to anyone wishing to challenge work ethics, performance and wellbeing.”
Senior Learning & Leadership Development Partner, Mercedes-Benz
1. Understand why the A.P.E. Brain® can make 21st century life difficult.
2. Understand how to use Will Power to beat the A.P.E. Brain and build new habits.
3. Introduce the Team Power® model.
4. Analyse your Team’s ‘Team Power’ habits.
5. How to analyse helpful and unhelpful personal habits.
1. Understand the importance of motivation for change.
2. Learn to structure goals to improve motivation.
3. Understand how to build new habits.
4. Understand the importance of sleep, diet and exercise for personal and team success.
5. Create a personal sleep, diet and exercise habit building plan.
1. Understand the neurobiological causes of stress.
2. Learn simple and practical stress management skills.
3. Understand the science of confidence.
4. Learn simple and practical confidence building skills.
5. Create a personal stress management or confidence building plan.
1. Show why the A.P.E. Brain® can make productivity challenging.
2. Introduce the three Brain States and show how to optimise them.
3. Show how to optimise downtime to re-charge your brain’s battery.
4. Show how to reduce distractions, and how to refocus attention when you do become distracted.
5. Create a personal productivity boosting plan.
1. Introduction to the Transformational Leadership framework.
2. Show simple and practical Transformational Leadership skills.
3. Help people to analyse their helpful and unhelpful leadership habits using our proprietary self-knowledge tests.
4. Create a personal leadership improvement plan.
5. Review everyone's ‘Team Power’ habits and create an improvement plan.
“l got the most out of myself & my young squad. We won the League!”
Premier League Football Manager
Download our BUSINESS BROCHURE to learn how brains work, and how we can help your people, teams and organisation succeed and thrive.
- Improved performance
- Greater well-being
- Enhanced resilience
- Increased productivity
- Increase employee engagement
- Improved Transformational Leadership development
- Successful organisational change