In our uniquely powerful resilience programmes for business, we use our best-in-class training and insights to co-create bespoke programmes with our clients. Using our proprietary behavioural science model means that time and again these programmes are proven to help people, teams and leaders thrive during times of change.
As featured in:
Bespoke resilience programmes for business are delivered in multiple channels:
- Webinars and Keynotes
- Remote and in person workshops
- Bespoke online programmes
- One-to-one coaching
- Physical resources e.g. Me Power Planner
The outcomes for individuals and teams:
- Improved diet, exercise and sleep for better brain performance
- Better stress management
- Improved individual and team performance
- Happier people
- Spending less time thinking unhelpful thoughts
- Improved productivity to drive creativity and innovation
- Building and maintaining robust levels of confidence
- Better performance under pressure
- Better Transformational Leadership
“The feedback we receive about Tougher Minds training is fantastic. They make it easier for our business to achieve its goals and be successful.”
Alex Nicholson, Senior Learning & Leadership Development Partner, Aon
How we use insights from behavioural science to support behaviour change in our resilience programmes for business?
Providing effective answers to the above questions is not easy. Most efforts to create change are unsuccessful.
To help our clients achieve successful and sustainable change we have created our proprietary 9 Action Factors model. There are more than 200 rules that underpin the model. They make it easier for your organisation to activate all 9 Action Factors. This means we help our clients create the desired changes in their peoples’ behaviour and achieve organisational goals.
Here is an overview of the 9 core areas we help our clients to activate: 1) Mindset; 2) Habit Factor; 3) Brain State Optimisation; 4) Personal Motivation; 5) Personal Knowledge and Skills; 6) Community Knowledge and Skills; 7) Social Influence; 8) Rewards and Penalties; 9) Environmental and Digital External Triggers.
Download our BUSINESS BROCHURE to learn how brains work, and how we can help your people, teams and organisation succeed and thrive.
- Improved performance
- Greater well-being
- Enhanced resilience
- Increased productivity
- Increase employee engagement
- Improved Transformational Leadership development
- Successful organisational change