Our best-in-class resilience workshops will give your people, teams and leaders the knowledge and skills needed to BOUNCE BACK FROM THE COVID-19 CRISIS. They will help your people to understand their brains and build better habits for resilience, well-being, performance, leadership, working from home and the transition into flexible working.
As featured in:
Tougher Minds resilience workshops:
- Are bespoke for every client
- Delivered by world-leading experts
- Offer simple & practical skills based on in-depth insights
- Help individuals & teams to build new habits well-being & performance
- Are high-impact, engaging, gamified & entertaining
- Use insights based on the best science
- Start from
£1800, but now reduced to £1199 (plus VAT) to help businesses bounce back from the COVID-19 crisis
- Typically last for 2 – 3 hours
- Can be delivered to small and medium size groups
- Can be delivered remotely via multiple platforms
Examples of the topics we cover in our resilience workshops:
- Working from Home: 10 rules for well-being, productivity & success
- Transition to Flexible Working
- How to build better well-being and performance habits
- How to build better sleep, diet & exercise habits
- How to build Stress Management and Helpful Thinking Habits
- How to build Habits for Robust Confidence
- How to build Productivity, Creativity and Innovation Boosting Habits
- Build Habits to Perform Under Pressure
- How to build high-performing teams
- How to be a Transformational Leader
“My colleagues were not ready for the session to finish. Even two hours after lunch they were all in learning mode and were fascinated by the subject matter.”
Deputy Area Director of Sales, HSBC
1. Understand why the A.P.E. Brain® can make working from home challenging.
2. Learn how to use behavioural science to better control your environment.
3. Learn how to analyse your helpful and unhelpful habits.
4. Practical skills to improve motivation, boost productivity, enhance sleep, diet and exercise, and reduce stress.
5. Show how to CREATE A HELPFUL HABIT BUILDING PLAN to improve working from home success.
1. Understand why the A.P.E. Brain® can make us waste time paying attention to unhelpful thoughts.
2. Show what happens in your brain during the neurobiological ‘stress response’.
3. Show simple and practical skills to help re-focus attention and successfully manage stress.
4. Help people to spend less time dwelling on unhelpful thoughts.
5. Show how to CREATE A HELPFUL HABIT BUILDING PLAN to improve well-being and resilience.
1. How habits work.
2. Help people to analyse their helpful and unhelpful habits.
3. Introduce the ‘Change Factors’ and show how to use them to build better habits.
4. Show the importance of diet, exercise and sleep for a healthy brain.
5. Show how to use the 7 DAY DIET, EXERCISE AND SLEEP IMPROVEMENT PLAN.
1. Show why the A.P.E. Brain® can make productivity challenging.
2. Introduce the three Brain States and show how to optimise them.
3. Show how to optimise downtime to re-charge your brain.
4. Show how to reduce distractions, and how to refocus attention when you do become distracted.
5. Show how to CREATE YOUR OWN DAILY PRODUCTIVITY PLANS – we call them Will Power Stories.
1. Introduction to the five ‘Team Power’ factors that underpin high-performing teams.
2. Introduction to the Transformational Leadership framework.
3. Show simple and practical Transformational Leadership skills.
4. Help people to analyse their helpful and unhelpful leadership habits using our proprietary self-knowledge tests.
5. Show people how to BUILD NEW LEADERSHIP HABITS and CREATE EVEN MORE POWERFUL TEAM.
“I took 4 of Tougher Minds sessions (Resilience & Motivation, Building Better Habits, Boost Productivity, Reduce Stress) and 1-on-1 session with Dr. Jon in the summer of 2019, and everything that I learned there is so helpful. All in all, Tougher Minds definitely helps me a lot not only to think and reflect internally, but also to act practically in the real life. Actually, my STRONG negativity bias had almost gone away, and now I enjoy my life with absolutely higher productivity and much clearer long-term goals. Now I’m looking forward to seeing myself in 10 years.”
Tsuyoshi Sakano, CFA, Janus Henderson Investors U.S. – Equity Research Analyst
Download our BUSINESS BROCHURE to learn how brains work, and how we can help your people, teams and organisation succeed and thrive.
- Improved performance
- Greater well-being
- Enhanced resilience
- Increased productivity
- Increase employee engagement
- Improved Transformational Leadership development
- Successful organisational change