Our best-in-class resilience webinars and keynotes will help your people, teams and leaders BOUNCE BACK FROM THE COVID-19 CRISIS. They will help your people to understand their brains, and build better habits for resilience, well-being, performance, leadership, working from home and the transition into flexible working.
As featured in:
Tougher Minds resilience webinars and keynotes:
- Are bespoke for every client
- Delivered by world-leading experts
- Offer simple & practical tips & advice
- Help people to build new habits
- Are high-impact, engaging, gamified & entertaining
- Use insights based on the best science
- Start from
£1200, but now reduced to £699 (plus VAT) to help businesses bounce back from the COVID-19 crisis
- Typically last for 60 – 90mins including Q&A
- Can be delivered to small or large groups
- Can be delivered on multiple platforms
Examples of the topics we cover in resilience webinars and keynotes:
- Working from Home: 10 rules for well-being, productivity & success
- Transition to Flexible Working
- How to build better well-being and performance habits
- How to build better sleep, diet & exercise habits
- How to build Stress Management and Helpful Thinking Habits
- How to build Habits for Robust Confidence
- How to build Productivity, Creativity and Innovation Boosting Habits
- Build Habits to Perform Under Pressure Habits
- How to build high-performing teams
- How to be a Transformational Leader
1. Understand why the A.P.E. Brain can make 21st century life difficult.
2. Share 10 simple and practical actions people can take to make working from home easier.
3. Show people how to build better working from home habits.
1. Understand your brain and the science behind resilience.
2. Show simple and practical skills you can use to be resilient.
3. How to create a personalised Resilience plan.
1. Understand why sleep, diet and exercise are important for a healthy brain, well-being, happiness and performance.
2. Learn how to improve all three areas using our highly-effective S.W.A.P.® Cycle.
3. How to create a personalised plan to improve your sleep, diet or exercise.
1. Understand what happens in your brain when you become stressed.
2. Share simple and practical skills you can use to reverse the stress response.
3. How to create a personalised stress reduction plan.
1. Why it is natural to procrastinate.
2. Simple and practical skills you can use to improve productivity.
3. How to create a personalised productivity plan.
1. Share what great leaders do.
2. Introduce the five step Team Power model.
3. Create a Team Power improvement plan with your group.
“At our last meeting Dr. Jon delivered 2 x 2hr sessions of cutting edge and highly relevant material in what honestly felt like 30 minutes. The magic of Dr. Jon’s material is that it is simple and instantly applicable in both business and personal settings. You will not be disappointed if you decide to work with Dr. Jon.”
Michael Scully, Co-Founder at Britevox
Download our BUSINESS BROCHURE to learn about our resilience webinars & keynotes plus how brains work, and how we can help your people, teams and organisation succeed and thrive.
- Improved performance
- Greater well-being
- Enhanced resilience
- Increased productivity
- Increase employee engagement
- Improved Transformational Leadership development
- Successful organisational change