Our leadership development programmes will turn your people into Transformational Leaders and ‘Habit Mechanics’. They will be able to help themselves and others to build better habits so your organisation succeeds and thrives.
Contact us now for your FREE CONSULTATION or scroll down to find out more.
We develop Transformational Leaders that:
- Understand the scientific principles that underpin what great leaders do to create powerful teams
- Can analyse their own behaviour (using our proprietary Transformational Leadership self-knowledge and habit tests) and reflect on their leadership strengths and weaknesses
- Can build new Transformational Leadership habits and become even better Transformational Leaders
- Can use behavioural science to create high-performing teams and cultures
- Are equipped with the tools to help them continually improve themselves and others
Example 3 month leadership development programme:
- Receive your Transformational Leadership development resources through the post
- Access your online Transformational Leadership development programme
- 6 x 1:1 sessions with Dr. Jon Finn (1 hour each) via video conferencing, every two weeks
- Learn how to be a Role Model to embody the organisation’s values and set the correct example
- Learn how to be an Action Communicator and get others to consistently take positive action
- Learn to be a Cultural Architect to create high-performing cultures
- Learn to become a S.W.A.P. Coach to help other thrive
- Start from £2999 (plus VAT) per person
“l got the most out of myself and my young squad. We won the League!”
Nigel Adkins, Professional Football Manager
“It improved my ability to inspire others, and my leadership on and off the field.”
Jamie Peacock, Former England Rugby League Captain, and treble-winner with both Bradford Bulls and Leeds Rhinos
1. Me Power® Conditioning – empower everyone to be at their best.
2. Community Base Camp – create big goals, a strategy and decide your priorities.
3. Group Climbing Support – create daily habits that make achieving your collective goals easier.
4. Campfire Discussion – coaching people and helping them to grow, improve and deliver results.
5. Group Climbing Review – planning to collectively step-back, reflect and adjust priorities - helping the team achieve their goals.
How can your Transformational Leaders use insights from behavioural science to change other people's behaviour and help achieve organisational goals?
Providing effective answers to the above questions is not easy. Most efforts to create change are unsuccessful.
To help our clients achieve successful and sustainable change we have created our proprietary 9 Action Factors model. There are more than 200 rules that underpin the model. They make it easier for your Transformational Leaders and organisation to activate all 9 Action Factors. This means we help our clients, and their Transformational Leaders, create the desired changes in their peoples’ behaviour and achieve organisational goals.
Here is an overview of the 9 core areas: 1) Mindset; 2) Habit Factor; 3) Brain State Optimisation; 4) Personal Motivation; 5) Personal Knowledge and Skills; 6) Community Knowledge and Skills; 7) Social Influence; 8) Rewards and Penalties; 9) Environmental and Digital External Triggers.
Download our BUSINESS BROCHURE to learn how brains work, and how we can help your people, teams and organisation succeed and thrive.
- Improved performance
- Greater well-being
- Enhanced resilience
- Increased productivity
- Increase employee engagement
- Improved Transformational Leadership development
- Successful organisational change