Transition to secondary school Year 7 programme
Education, co-educational state secondary and independent schools.
Education, secondary schools.
Independent and state schools.
Introduce Tougher Minds "Transition to Year 7" Programme to improve well-being and academic performance of pupils as they move into secondary education.
- Pupils deal better with increased homework demands.
- Pupils are more confident.
- Pupils are better organised.
- Parents/guardians report greater ability to help support learning.
- Pupils and teachers implement new learning methods.
- Pupils increase involvement and success in extra-curricular activities.