We use our best-in-class bespoke Leadership Training Courses and insights to co-create Leadership development programmes with our clients. Our proprietary behavioural science model means these programmes are consistently proven to help your leaders, people and teams thrive during times of change.
As featured in:
“We introduced a global Tougher Minds programme. The benefits have been clear, a more mindful, positive, resilient group of employees! I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Finn and the Tougher Minds programmes.”
Jo Herrington, Head of Learning and Development, Global Investment Fund Managers, on Tougher Minds’ Bespoke Leadership Training Courses.
Bespoke Leadership Training courses for business can be delivered in multiple channels:
- Webinars and Keynotes
- Remote and in-person workshops
- Bespoke online programmes
- One-to-one Leadership coaching
- Digital resources e.g. Me Power & Team Power Programmes
- Physical resources e.g. Me Power Planner
- How to use Leadership Science to be a better leader
- How to build better wellbeing, performance and Leadership habits
- How to a better Role Model
- How to a better Action Communicator
- How to a better one-to-one coach to develop your team
- How to a better Cultural Architect
- Leadership for the transition to Hybrid Work
- How to create high-performing teams
“The feedback we receive about Tougher Minds training is fantastic. They make it easier for our business to achieve its goals and be successful.”
Alex Nicholson, Senior Learning & Leadership Development Partner, Aon
Learn more about the cutting-edge science underpinning our bespoke leadership training courses. View our Free on-demand Webinar for Senior Leaders – Learn how to empower resilience, wellbeing and high-performance for Hybrid work success.
‘World-Class hybrid & remote working for your people and teams’ webinar (29 mins)
Why do people do what they do?
Providing effective answers to the above questions is not easy. Most efforts to create change are unsuccessful.
To help our clients achieve successful and sustainable change we have created our proprietary 9 Action Factors model. There are more than 200 rules that underpin this. They make it easier for your organisation to activate all 9 Action Factors. This means we help our clients create and sustain the desired changes in their employees’ behaviour and achieve organisational goals.
Here is an overview of the 9 core areas we help our clients to activate: 1) Mindset; 2) Habit Factor; 3) Brain State Optimisation; 4) Personal Motivation; 5) Personal Knowledge and Skills; 6) Community Knowledge and Skills; 7) Social Influence; 8) Rewards and Penalties; 9) Environmental and Digital External Triggers.