Leadership is NOT an art, it is a science. Our proprietary one-to-one Leadership coaching method teaches simple and practical Team Power® Leadership skills based on cutting-edge neuroscience, behavioural science and leadership psychology. Leaders learn how to develop and sustain truly high-performing teams that deliver world-class performances and results.
As featured in:
We help leaders to build new habits by guiding them through our simple three step coaching cycle:
1. Learn (more about) how your brain works. Use our proprietary Team Power® Leadership self-knowledge tools to analyse your current leadership habits, and identify the unhelpful thinking and behaviours that are stopping you and your team thriving.
2. Use Tougher Minds® award-winning insights to learn the knowledge and skills that will allow you to build your new resilience, performance and leadership habits so that you can empower your team to succeed.
3. Build new helpful leadership habits, using our proprietary insights and tools. Including our S.W.A.P.® Cycle, T.R.A.I.T.® Habit model, 9 Action Factors system and Performance Planner.
Our one-to-one leadership coaching services for business include:
- Executive coaching for leadership
- Small business leadership coaching
- Leadership coaching for professional sports coaches
- Leadership life coaching
- Leadership personal coaching
Example leadership coaching session:
- Approximately 1 hour to 75 minutes with Dr. Jon Finn via video conferencing (face-to-face coaching can be arranged).
- Step One – Learn how to analyse your own habits (using our proprietary leadership self-knowledge tests) and reflect on your leadership strengthens and weaknesses.
- Step Two – Understand what is stopping you and your team being your best – using insights from cutting-science.
- Step Three – Create a simple and practical Habit Building Plan (using our proprietary behavioural science insights and 9 Action Factors model)
- Receive continued support to help you implement your plan and change your own and your teams’ behaviour.
“I am more productive, I do more high quality work and I manage stress much better.”
– Fund Manager, Major Asset Management Company
Feedback on our coaching…
Our one-to-one Leadership Coaching shows leaders how to use our proprietary five stage Team Power® model.
Climbing a mountain is a great metaphor to help leaders understand how to create a powerful, effective and well-functioning team. Based on my research and work, there are five stages that high-performing, successful teams must go through to reach the top and achieve their collective goals.
Here is an overview of the five stages, starting from the bottom of the mountain:
Stage 1 – Me Power® Conditioning: everyone deliberately choosing to work towards being at their best.
Stage 2 – Community Base Camp: creating big goals, a strategy and deciding your priorities.
Stage 3 – Group Climbing Support: creating daily habits that make achieving your collective goals easier.
Stage 4 – Campfire Discussion: coaching people and helping them to grow, improve and deliver results.
Stage 5 – Group Climbing Review: planning to collectively step-back, reflect and adjust priorities accordingly – helping the team achieve its goals.
“The feedback we receive about Tougher Minds training is fantastic. They make it easier for our business to achieve its goals and be successful.”
Alex Nicholson, Senior Learning & Leadership Development Partner, Aon
Why do people do what they do?
Providing effective answers to the above questions is not easy. Most efforts to create change are unsuccessful.
To help leaders achieve successful and sustainable change for themselves and their teams we have created our proprietary 9 Action Factors model. There are more than 200 rules that underpin the model. They make it easier for leaders to activate all 9 Action Factors. This means we help leaders to create the desired changes in their peoples’ behaviour and achieve organisational goals.
Here is an overview of the 9 core areas we help our clients to activate: 1) Mindset; 2) Habit Factor; 3) Brain State Optimisation; 4) Personal Motivation; 5) Personal Knowledge and Skills; 6) Community Knowledge and Skills; 7) Social Influence; 8) Rewards and Penalties; 9) Environmental and Digital External Triggers.
Business Leadership Coaching Services
Tougher Minds business leadership coaching products, including executive coaching and business coaching services, quickly help leaders and their teams succeed and thrive in the challenging modern world.
Click on the below link to find out about our business leadership coaching.