Use Secrets from the New Science of Leadership to Build High-performance Cultures and Outstanding Teams…
via our one-to-one Leadership coaching with Dr. Jon Finn
START by watching this workshop to learn how we help leaders thrive. It’ll help you improve your team’s performance by:
- Using Leadership Science to improve your team’s performance in under five-minutes
- Starting to building better Leadership habits in four simple steps
- Quickly persuading your team to want to become Habit Mechanics, so everyone fulfils their potential
- Spotting outdated and ineffective Leadership methods
Scroll down or contact us to learn more about our Leadership Training.
Hi, my name is Dr. Jon Finn (Tougher Minds Founder). I have three psychology-related degrees, including a PhD, and (along with my colleagues) have been developing our award-winning Leadership Training for over 20 years.
Here is what we have learned. If you want to be an outstanding leader, the biggest problem you face is that most leadership training is outdated and ineffective in the challenging new hybrid workplace. Why? It’s NOT rooted in cutting-edge science about how leaders’ brains ACTUALLY work, or what ACTUALLY stops you from becoming an outstanding leader in the VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous) world.
The solution? ‘Chief Habit Mechanic’ one-to-one Leadership coaching. This NEW, uniquely powerful approach draws on proven insights from cutting-edge neuroscience, behavioral science, leadership science, psychology, and world-class leaders. Working one-to-one with me (Dr. Jon Finn) you will learn how to quickly develop better habits for resilience, performance, and leadership by using Tougher Minds award-winning “Habit Mechanic” and “Chief Habit Mechanic” tools, proven to change lives, and used by more than 10,000 people.
Your ‘Chief Habit Mechanic’ one-to-one Leadership coaching will be specifically designed to help you develop the leadership skills, and solve the leadership problems, that will take your leadership to the next level.
To learn more about our unique approach to developing outstanding leaders check out our our best-selling book ‘The Habit Mechanic – Fine-Tune Your Brain and Supercharge How You Live, Work, and Lead’.
1) We will discuss your leadership goals and begin designing your coaching
2) We will work together to help you fullfil your leadership potential
3) I will send you a copy of our best-selling book’The Habit Mechanic’ for FREE
Want to learn more about our approach to developing leaders?
Get chapter 29 of the ‘The Habit Mechanic’ for FREE: Learn the Four Core Skills That Will Make You A WORLD-CLASS Leader
Phil Holmes (business owner & former pro rugby player).
John Readman (Modo 25 Founder & CEO).
Abi Liddle (Chief Operations Officer).
Jonny Hewlett (Lead Officer, Global venture capital company).
We help leaders to build new habits by guiding them through our simple three step coaching cycle:
1. Learn (more about) how your brain works. Use our proprietary Team Power® Leadership self-knowledge tools to analyse your current leadership habits, and identify the unhelpful thinking and behaviours that are stopping you and your team thriving.
2. Use Tougher Minds® award-winning insights to learn the knowledge and skills that will allow you to build your new resilience, performance and leadership habits so that you can empower your team to succeed.
3. Build new helpful leadership habits, using our proprietary insights and tools. Including our S.W.A.P.® Cycle, T.R.A.I.T.® Habit model, 9 Action Factors system and Performance Planner.
Our one-to-one leadership coaching services for business include:
- Executive coaching for leadership
- Small business leadership coaching
- Leadership coaching for professional sports coaches
- Leadership life coaching
- Leadership personal coaching
Example leadership coaching session:
- Approximately 1 hour to 75 minutes with Dr. Jon Finn via video conferencing (face-to-face coaching can be arranged).
- Step One – Learn how to analyse your own habits (using our proprietary leadership self-knowledge tests) and reflect on your leadership strengthens and weaknesses.
- Step Two – Understand what is stopping you and your team being your best – using insights from cutting-science.
- Step Three – Create a simple and practical Habit Building Plan (using our proprietary behavioural science insights and 9 Action Factors model)
- Receive continued support to help you implement your plan and change your own and your teams’ behaviour.
Our one-to-one Leadership Coaching shows leaders how to use our proprietary five stage Team Power® model.
Climbing a mountain is a great metaphor to help leaders understand how to create a powerful, effective and well-functioning team. Based on my research and work, there are five stages that high-performing, successful teams must go through to reach the top and achieve their collective goals.
Here is an overview of the five stages, starting from the bottom of the mountain:
Stage 1 – Me Power® Conditioning: everyone deliberately choosing to work towards being at their best.
Stage 2 – Community Base Camp: creating big goals, a strategy and deciding your priorities.
Stage 3 – Group Climbing Support: creating daily habits that make achieving your collective goals easier.
Stage 4 – Campfire Discussion: coaching people and helping them to grow, improve and deliver results.
Stage 5 – Group Climbing Review: planning to collectively step-back, reflect and adjust priorities accordingly – helping the team achieve its goals.
“The feedback we receive about Tougher Minds training is fantastic. They make it easier for our business to achieve its goals and be successful.”
Alex Nicholson, Senior Learning & Leadership Development Partner, Aon
Why do people do what they do?
Providing effective answers to the above questions is not easy. Most efforts to create change are unsuccessful.
To help leaders achieve successful and sustainable change for themselves and their teams we have created our proprietary 9 Action Factors model. There are more than 200 rules that underpin the model. They make it easier for leaders to activate all 9 Action Factors. This means we help leaders to create the desired changes in their peoples’ behaviour and achieve organisational goals.
Here is an overview of the 9 core areas we help our clients to activate: 1) Mindset; 2) Habit Factor; 3) Brain State Optimisation; 4) Personal Motivation; 5) Personal Knowledge and Skills; 6) Community Knowledge and Skills; 7) Social Influence; 8) Rewards and Penalties; 9) Environmental and Digital External Triggers.
Leadership is NOT an art, it is a science. Our proprietary one-to-one Leadership coaching method teaches simple and practical ‘Team Power® Leadership’ skills based on cutting-edge neuroscience, behavioural science and leadership psychology. Leaders learn how to develop and sustain truly high-performing teams that deliver outstanding performances and results in the challenging new hybrid workplace.
Business Leadership Coaching Services
Tougher Minds business leadership coaching products, including executive coaching and business coaching services, quickly help leaders and their teams succeed and thrive in the challenging modern world.
Click on the below link to find out about our business leadership coaching.