- The Tougher Minds Team Power leadership coaching programme is the subject of our latest podcast.Are you...Read more
- In this podcast, Dr. Jon Finn looks ahead to the forthcoming Tougher Minds Talk in central...Read more
- Tougher Minds founder and MD Jon Finn spoke about a recent presentation he gave to people...Read more
- Transformational performance tips and associated lessons learned from elite sport. This series of linked podcasts explore, in...Read more
- This series of linked podcasts give an insight into our ‘Resilience Skills for Families’ training. It...Read more
We discuss beating exam stress, we also talk about learning effectively and improving personal resilience.
We focus on a University of Portsmouth study which examines the concept of growth mindset in education.
We debate the BBC Panorama programme Sleepless Britain. It highlighted the very serious consequences of sleep deprivation for many UK families.
This series of linked podcasts give an insight into our ‘Resilience Skills for Families’ training.
Dr. Jon Finn looks ahead to the Tougher Minds Talk in central Leeds: “How to create powerful teams – the surprising truth.”