- Click play to listen to this podcastDr. Jon Finn discusses the Amazon documentary ‘All or Nothing’...Read more
- Click play to listen to this podcastWe talk about Silicon Valley entrepreneur Elon Musk, who made...Read more
- Click play to listen to this podcastIn this podcast Tougher Minds Founder Dr. Jon Finn explains...Read more
- Click play to listen to this podcastCyclist Geraint Thomas’ victory in the 2018 Tour de France...Read more
- Click play to listen to this podcastIn this podcast, Tougher Minds Founder and Managing Director Dr....Read more
- The Tougher Minds Team Power leadership coaching programme is the subject of our latest podcast.Are you...Read more
- In this podcast, Dr. Jon Finn looks ahead to the forthcoming Tougher Minds Talk in central...Read more
- Tougher Minds founder and MD Jon Finn spoke about a recent presentation he gave to people...Read more
- Transformational performance tips and associated lessons learned from elite sport. This series of linked podcasts explore, in...Read more
- This series of linked podcasts give an insight into our ‘Resilience Skills for Families’ training. It...Read more
We discuss beating exam stress, we also talk about learning effectively and improving personal resilience.
We debate the BBC Panorama programme Sleepless Britain. It highlighted the very serious consequences of sleep deprivation for many UK families.
Improve your well-being and performance by learning from Andy Murray’s rise to the top of the tennis world in 2016. Plus, simple and practical tips to be better and feel better.
This series of linked podcasts give an insight into our ‘Resilience Skills for Families’ training.
This series of linked podcasts explore, in greater detail, concepts from the FREE Tougher Minds eBook, The Elite Business Athlete.
In this podcast, Tougher Minds founder Dr. Jon Finn discusses tennis star Novak Djokovic and his use of self-watching.
In this podcast, Dr. Jon Finn discusses the Tougher Minds concept of Activation.
In this podcast, Dr Jon Finn discusses the performance psychology technique referred to commonly as mental imagery.
In this podcast we discuss self-talk and how effective use of this key concept can help you manage your thoughts, to improve your personal performance.
Confidence, and how to manage it, is the theme of this Tougher Minds podcast.
We discuss the concepts that underpin the process of becoming a high performer and developing excellence in your chosen field or endeavour.
Tougher Minds Founder Dr. Jon Finn explains how setting a BIG HAIRY AUDACIOUS GOAL will lead to success in your life and work.
Dr. Jon Finn discusses this and explains how good quality sleep is important for everyone.
Dr. Jon Finn discusses the Amazon documentary ‘All or Nothing’ which offers an inside view of Premier League Champions Manchester City.