01. To transform our team’s and/or organization’s strategy, or elements of it, it would be helpful if we created a greater sense of urgency around the do-or-die nature of these changes to encourage people to take action.
28. It would be helpful if we spent some time revisiting what people need to do regularly (habits) to be at their best and help our team and/or organization achieve its short-term priorities and long-term objectives (mission).
612. It would be helpful if everyone understood how their individual roles and responsibilities helped the team and/or organization achieve its short-term priorities and long-term objectives (mission).
2. Write down the area that has the highest priority score.
3. Make a plan to improve this area, and re-assess yourself as a Cultural Architect in 3-4 weeks.
Email me my results
The Cultural Architect element of Team Power® Leadership focuses on leading the team’s strategy and culture. To help you identify your strengths as a Cultural Architect, and also areas you can improve, why not take the test?