Use A Powerful New Approach to help your People, Teams & Leaders Thrive in the New Hybrid Workplace…
with our Bespoke Resilience Training Programmes for the transition to Hybrid Work
Has remote working created challenges for your people and teams around leadership, management, wellbeing, productivity and performance? How much is this costing your business? Our uniquely powerful, science-based Resilience training for Hybrid Work success will effectively help your people and teams to overcome these challenges and succeed in the new world of work. We use our best-in-class Resilience training and insights to co-create bespoke programmes with our clients. Our proprietary behavioural science model means these programmes are consistently proven to help people, teams and leaders thrive during times of change.
Watch this workshop to learn how we can help you to help your people and teams thrive in the new world of work. It’ll help you to help your people to be their best by:
- Using Leadership Science to improve any team’s performance in under five-minutes
- Starting to building better Leadership habits in four simple steps
- Quickly persuading your people to want to become Habit Mechanics, so everyone fulfils their potential
- Spotting outdated and ineffective methods that will NOT help your people thrive
Scroll down or contact us to learn more about our Bespoke Resilience Training Programmes for the transition to Hybrid Work.
“We introduced a global Tougher Minds programme. The benefits have been clear, a more mindful, positive, resilient group of employees! I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Finn and the Tougher Minds programmes.”
Jo Herrington, Head of Learning and Development, Global Investment Fund Managers
Bespoke Resilience training for Hybrid Work are delivered in multiple channels:
- Webinars and Keynotes
- Remote and in-person workshops
- Bespoke online programmes
- One-to-one Resilience & Leadership coaching
- Digital resources e.g. Me Power & Team Power Programmes
- Physical resources e.g. Me Power Planner
The outcomes for individuals and teams:
- Improved diet, exercise and sleep for better brain performance
- Better stress management
- Better Working from Home habits
- Improved individual and team performance
- Happier people
- Spending less time thinking unhelpful thoughts
- Improved productivity to drive creativity and innovation
- Building and maintaining robust levels of confidence
- Better performance under pressure
- Better Transformational Leadership
“The feedback we receive about Tougher Minds training is fantastic. They make it easier for our business to achieve its goals and be successful.”
Alex Nicholson, Senior Learning & Leadership Development Partner, Aon
Why do people do what they do?
Providing effective answers to the above questions is not easy. Most efforts to create change are unsuccessful.
To help our clients achieve successful and sustainable change we have created our proprietary 9 Action Factors model. There are more than 200 rules that underpin this. They make it easier for your organisation to activate all 9 Action Factors. This means we help our clients create and sustain the desired changes in their employees’ behaviour and achieve organisational goals.
Here is an overview of the 9 core areas we help our clients to activate: 1) Mindset; 2) Habit Factor; 3) Brain State Optimisation; 4) Personal Motivation; 5) Personal Knowledge and Skills; 6) Community Knowledge and Skills; 7) Social Influence; 8) Rewards and Penalties; 9) Environmental and Digital External Triggers.