Resilience Training, Coaching & Online Courses
Award-winning Mental Resilience training that helps people, teams & businesses fulfil their potential
Traditional Resilience training is DEAD! Our uniquely powerful ‘Habit Mechanic’ training uses cutting-edge insights to help you achieve your goals:
- Learning to be a ‘Habit Mechanic’ gives people simple & practical skills to gain at least 1 extra hour every day by spending less time Worrying, Dwelling, being Distracted & Beating Themselves Up
- Based on cutting-edge neuroscience & behavioural science
- We’ve helped over 10,000 people improve Motivation, Anxiety & Stress Management, Confidence & Focus
- Designed by Dr Jon Finn & colleagues for your specific needs
- No outdated methods that don’t work anymore!
What is Resilience? Dr Jon Finn
Changing people’s lives through Habit Mechanic training
A range of our clients:
As featured in:
HSBC Business managers Resilience workshop.
Senior Management Team Resilience programme.
CEO of Georgeson (a division of the Computer Share company) praises Tougher Minds resilience training.
Head of Claims, Atrium Underwriters, Lloyds of London talks about the benefits of using Tougher Minds.
More about our ‘Habit Mechanic’ Resilience training:
- Bespoke for every client
- Delivered by world-leading experts
- Offer simple & practical Resilience skills based on in-depth insights
- Help individuals & teams to build new Resilience habits for wellbeing & performance
- Are high-impact, engaging, gamified & entertaining
- Use insights based on the best science
- Can be delivered to small, medium & large size groups
- Can be delivered remotely via multiple platforms
Examples of the topics we cover:
- Resilience when Working from Home: 10 rules for well-being, productivity & success
- Resilience for the transition to Hybrid Work
- Build better habits for improved Resilience, Wellbeing and Performance
- How to build better sleep, diet & exercise habits for improved Resilience
- Resilience for Anxiety & Stress Management
- Resilience for improved Confidence
- Resilience for improved Productivity, Creativity and Innovation
- Resilience for Performing Under Pressure
- Develop Resilient Teams that can fulfil their potential
- Resilience training for Leaders
It gives people simple & practical skills to gain at least 1 extra hour every day by boosting Productivity, reducing Stress & improving Confidence