WEBINAR – Build the One Habit That Will Supercharge How You Live, Work and Lead
In this webinar you will learn…
- How to quickly find the one new habit that will reset your work-life balance
- Why traditional approaches to being your best are outdated and ineffective
- How to stop stress and be your best
- How to save at least one hour every day
- How to use cutting-edge science to build better habits in three simple steps
Feedback from trained Habit Mechanics
Becoming a Habit Mechanic is life changing
How can it help you to be your best?
Habit Mechanic® University app
Learn to be your best & thrive
Do you want to feel and do better? The biggest problem you face is that most self-help, training, and coaching is outdated and ineffective in our challenging world. Why? It’s NOT rooted in cutting-edge science about how your brain ACTUALLY works and what ACTUALLY stops you from fulfilling your potential.
The solution? Download the Habit Mechanic® University app and become a ‘Habit Mechanic.’ Dr. Jon Finn (Tougher Minds Founder and author of the ‘The Habit Mechanic – Fine-Tune Your Brain and Supercharge How You Live, Work, and Lead’) and his team will teach you how. This NEW, uniquely powerful approach draws on proven insights from cutting-edge neuroscience, behavioral science, psychology, and world champions. You’ll learn how to quickly develop better habits for Resilience, Performance, and (if you want) Leadership by using our award-winning ‘Habit Mechanic’ and ‘Chief Habit Mechanic’ Tools, proven to change people’s lives, used by more than 10,000 people.
Join Habit Mechanic® University community and learn how to:
– Improve work-life balance
– Understand yourself by developing your ‘Habit Mechanic intelligence’
– Discover your ‘Destructive Habits’ and your ‘Super Habits’
– Supercharge motivation
– Reduce stress
– Stop beating yourself up
– Improve your sleep, diet, exercise, brain health, and performance
– Build robust confidence
– Perform under pressure
– Boost focus and productivity (ideal for hybrid work)
– Become a world-class leader
– Build high-performance cultures and outstanding teams
A range of our clients:
As featured in:
I’m Dr. Jon Finn. I’ve worked in performance psychology within elite sport and for some of the biggest businesses in the world for over 20 years. It’s taught me that traditional approaches to being your best are ineffective! Here I explain why the only solution to developing Resilience, outstanding Leadership and creating World-Class Teams is becoming a ‘Habit Mechanic’. I’ll guide you to fulfil your potential by sharing practical skills and insights from world champions and cutting-edge science.