Fulfilling your potential is NOT an art, it is a science. Our proprietary one-to-one Resilience coaching method teaches simple and practical Me Power® skills based on cutting-edge neuroscience, behavioural science and psychology. You will learn how to develop new Resilience habits so you can sustain higher levels of wellbeing and performance.
As featured in:
“I am more productive, I do more high quality work and I manage stress much better.”
– Fund Manager, Major Asset Management Company
Our Resilience coaching guides you through our simple three step coaching cycle to help you build new Resilience habits:
1. Learn (more about) how your brain works. Use our proprietary Resilience self-knowledge tools to analyse your current Resilience habits, and identify the unhelpful thinking and behaviours that are stopping you thriving.
2. Use Tougher Minds® award-winning insights to learn the knowledge and skills that will allow you to build your new resilience, wellbeing and performance habits so that you can fulfil your potential.
3. Build new helpful Resilience habits, using our proprietary insights and tools. Including our S.W.A.P.® Cycle, T.R.A.I.T.® Habit model, 9 Action Factors system and Performance Planner.
Resilience coaching outcomes:
- Improved diet, exercise and sleep for better brain performance
- Better stress management
- Better Working from Home habits
- Improved individual and team performance
- Happier people
- Spend less time thinking unhelpful thoughts
- Improved productivity to drive creativity and innovation
- Build and maintaining robust levels of confidence
- Better performance under pressure
- Better Transformational Leadership
Example Resilience coaching session:
- Approximately 1 hour to 75 minutes with Dr. Jon Finn via video conferencing (face-to-face coaching can be arranged).
- Step One – Learn how to analyse your own habits (using our proprietary Resilience self-knowledge tests) and reflect on your leadership strengthens and weaknesses.
- Step Two – Understand what is stopping you fulfilling your potential – using insights from cutting-science.
- Step Three – Create a simple and practical Habit Building Plan (using our proprietary behavioural science insights and 9 Action Factors model)
- Receive continued support to help you implement your plan and change your behaviour.
Feedback on our coaching…
“The feedback we receive about Tougher Minds training is fantastic. They make it easier for our business to achieve its goals and be successful.”
Alex Nicholson, Senior Learning & Leadership Development Partner, Aon
Resilience Training, Coaching & Online Courses
Tougher Minds Resilience Training, Coaching & Online Courses help people to quickly develop mental Resilience skills so they can thrive in the challenging modern world.
Click on the below link to find out about our Resilience Training, Coaching & Online Courses.